28 Nov 2013

Nigerian Award overwhelms Keshi

"I never thought of being nominated let alone being named the Coach of the Year in Nigeria, the first time I will be receiving such an award.
I am overwhelmed and thankful to those who thought me good enough to be so honoured, God will honour them”. Those were the words of Super Eagles Head Coach, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi while
reacting to being named the Coach of the Year at the Nigerian Sports Awards, which held at the prestigious Muson Centre in Lagos, Tuesday night amidst pomp. He was unavoidably absent at the occasion.
I am happy that there are some people out there who are taking note of our little contribution to Nigerian football and thought it wise to give awards. The award will give me more energy, zeal and
determination to do more for football in Nigeria at the highest level”, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment